Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

10.22.2010

Featuring: Creative Planter Ideas

Isn't this Pumpkin Vase Flower Arrangement so pretty?   And fun too?  I love the vibrant colors of the roses.  Did you know that you can buy fake carvable pumpkins?  Go visit Ashley at Little Miss Momma and check out her tutorial, it's actually pretty easy to do.

Picture from Little Miss Momma
When I first saw this Vintage Book Planter at Cottage Hill, I had to take a closer look.   What a creative idea!  A plant growing inside of a book, how unexpected and great is that?  Lindy is kind enough to share how she did it.  Go visit Cottage Hill so you can take a closer look for yourself. :) 
 
Picture from Cottage Hill


 So there you have two very creative ideas for planters! 
My thanks to Ashley and Lindy for allowing me to share them with you.
 
The Pumpkin Vase Flower Arrangement and Vintage Book Planter...
Today's Fabulous Finds!
 

On Another Note: 

A favorite blog of mine is Tator Tots and Jello.  Jen has put together a list of 17 Halloween Costumes and my Train Costume is one of them!  Thanks Jen!  If you need a costume for your kiddo you'll want to go take a look!

Edited to Add:  I just saw that Someday Crafts, another favorite place of mine, has also featured my Train Costume today in another fun post of Halloween costumes, how exciting!  My thanks to Michelle at Someday Crafts for the mention, and also for featuring my Fall Pumpkin Patch here earlier this week!
Pin It!

3 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Ooo, thanks for the fabulous feature! You blog {and your family} is adorable!! You made my day! And I also love that book planter--genious!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

and ignore my spelling error above--argg!

The Paisley Plum said...

Just found your blog...you have some cute ideas. Love your fall pumpkin patch, I just might have to try that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails