Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

10.30.2010

$35 CSN Gift Card Winner!!! and Pandora Radio

We have a Winner!!!
Congratulations to Angeline, who said "I would like the Rachel Ray Skillet".  
She is the winner of the $35 CSN Stores Gift Card Giveaway!  How exciting! 
Thanks to all of you who took the time to enter my first giveaway. 
  
Now on to Today's Fabulous Find.  Often when I'm typing up blog posts, I'm listening to my favorite radio stations on Pandora Radio.  Are you familiar with Pandora Radio?  I absolutely love it!  Pandora is free radio over the Internet. 
Straight From Pandora.com
Pandora is personalized Internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music you'll love mixed in with music you already know.
Pandora is powered by the most comprehensive analysis of music ever undertaken, the Music Genome Project: a crazy project started over ten years ago to capture the complex musical DNA of songs using a large team of highly-trained musicians.
Pandora is always free, with the option to pay for additional features.
Just type in one of your favorite artists or songs, to give us an idea of the kind of music you're looking for. We'll launch a streaming "Pandora station" to explore sounds we think you might like.

Now I'm a huge 80's music fan so one of the stations I listen to is Belinda Carlisle.  Sure you hear some of Belinda's songs, but you also hear Cyndi Lauper, Chicago, Wilson Phillips, Madonna, and others.  The music is all similar, but if there is a song that plays that you absolutely can't stand, you can choose to skip it. 

Do you like to sing along to the radio but don't remember all of the words to some of the oldies?  No problem, Pandora has the lyrics too! 

If your favorite song of all time is playing when the phone rings, the kids need you, or whatever, all you have to do is click on the pause button and your song will be waiting for you until you can get back to it...nice!
Christmas is coming.  If you like to listen to Christmas music throughout the day, Pandora has some good Christmas stations.  The 'The Chipmunks' Station plays a lot of the traditional Christmas songs, like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, Silver Bells, Jingle Bell Rock, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Winter Wonderland, etc.  We listened to this station a lot last year.  These are the songs I listened to on records, as a kid! 

If you want to open an account it's very simple to do.  Just go to http://www.pandora.com/ to get started.

Today's Fabulous Find...Pandora Radio
I'm not being paid by Pandora to gush over them, I just like Pandora. :)


Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jennifer Leigh said...

I love Pandora! I listen to it all day at work....really makes work easier to get through.

Christy said...

I've been listening to the Christmas on Pandora since the first! I also decorated my classroom with my holiday signs, and a tree....my coworkers keep coming and taking my stuff down, and turning my music off....I don't know what their problem is ;o)?!?!? So glad I'm not alone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails