Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

10.28.2010

Kids Halloween Activities

My 3 year old made a simple craft by gluing a construction paper jack-o-lantern to an empty oatmeal canister. 
He loved making it, and used it throughout the day to carry his matchbox cars around the house.   Of course, by the end of the day he was using it to play kick the can.  Boys. :)
 
If looking for some Halloween activities to do with your kids is on your list of things to do, these links are full of fun ideas to help get you started:

 Halloween craft, decoration, and recipe ideas: 

Some fun printables, including coloring pages, games and much more :

Also, I'm always so excited and appreciative when another blogger chooses to feature something that I've made.  I want to thank Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for featuring my Fall Pumpkin Patch from her Pumpkin Parade Party as well as House of Hepworths for featuring my little pumpkins at her Hookin' Up with HOH Party.  Ladybug Blessings featured  Marlin and Merva who were linked to her Handmade Tuesday Party.   If you're not familiar with these sites, you may want to go check them out and join in on the party!

Today's Fabulous Find is Apples 4 The Teacher
 A one stop 'shop' for kids Halloween ideas. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the $35 CSN Gift Card, I'll be selecting a winner tomorrow.
 
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails