Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.31.2010

2010 Top Five and Month In Review

Just for fun, here are the top 5 most viewed posts of 2010...
(Based from September when Today's Fabulous Finds went public.  I look forward to posting a full top 10 next year!)
 
 


#5 Game Night in a Bag
 




#4  Fall Pumpkin Patch
 




#3  Thanksgiving Subway Art
 




#2  Christmas Subway Art
 




#1  Paint Stick Ornaments
 




 As a bonus here's one of my favorites:
Daddy Diaper Tool Belt with Poem
 




In the month of December I was fortunate to have some of my projects featured.  I really appreciate the mention and would like to return the favor by linking back to those who were kind enough to feature them.  Just click on the links to go directly to the home page.  I know these bloggers would love a visit! 
 
January Subway Art
 
Someday Crafts
 
Game Night In A Bag
 
Tator Tots and Jello
Poppies At Play
Tip Junkie Homemade Gifts
Beyond The Picket Fence
Creation Corner
Today's Top 20 
Sunshine and Chaucer
 
 S'mores Kit
 
Tip Junkie Homemade Gifts
 
Paint Stick Ornaments
 
I Love Naptime
Inspire Me Heather
Creations By Kara
Beyond The Picket Fence
 
Christmas Subway Art
 
Under the Table and Dreaming
Tator Tots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
J and J Home
 
If I missed any of you please let me know so I can add your link.
 

As this year comes to an end, I want to say thanks to all of you!  Thanks for the support that you have shown to me by following Today's Fabulous Finds and for sharing your thoughts with me in your wonderful comments, they really make my day!  Last year at this time I was still just discovering craft blogs and never would have dreamed that I would start one of my own.  I've learned so much, especially in these last few months, and look forward to next year.   I wish you and your families the very best!

Today's Fabulous Find...Each of You!


 Happy New Year!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! This is a list of some great Crafts! I really admire your blog and thanks for making such cute printables! Keep it up! Are you making a February one? I can't wait to see! Happy New year-

Janet said...

In reply to Karen: I do have a February one, I actually just finished it. I haven't chosen the colors for it yet, so if any of you have a request just let me know. :)

Anne said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from I don't even remember where and I am seriously in love! Your ideas are so cute and I love that you share your files. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails