Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

4.01.2011

March Features

Wow, March is gone!  I can't say that I'm sad to say goodbye though.  I find myself wishing away the gloomy March weather, hoping for brighter days in April.  This is a picture that I took last May of my poor little Daffodils (no fooling).  I really hope I don't see snow this May, I don't think I could take it!
Each month I link to the home pages of the fabulous blogs that featured my projects as a small way of saying thank you.  There are some really great blogs listed here, if you've got some time, I'm sure they'd love a visit!

Spring Subway Art
Under The Table and Dreaming
24/7 Moms
Embellishing Life
Live By The Sun, Luv By The Moon
Thrifty Decor Mom

St. Patrick's Day Subway Art
24/7 Moms
Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
Dollar Store Crafts
Itsy Bitsy Paper
The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza
Scrap Me Baby
Thrifty Decor Mom

Picture Frame to Faux Window
Make And Takes Spotlight

Paint Stick Glass Paned Window
Creations By Kara
My Backyard Eden
Thrifty Decorating
Embellishing Life
Today's Top 20
Simply Southern

Paint Stick Crate
Funky Junk Interiors
Shanty 2 Chic
Serenity Now
Someday Crafts
Designer Garden
Embellishing Life
Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle

Winds and Sails Print
Auntie Lolo Crafts

If you featured one of my projects and I missed you,
please send me an e-mail so I can link back to you!
 

Thanks to all of you who have left me such super nice comments!  There have been times when someone will say something so sweet or ask me a question and I want to reply back, but when the comment comes into my e-mail it says no-reply.  I'm not able to reply back to a comment via e-mail if the person commenting has chosen not to add their e-mail address to their Google profile.  If you have a question and don't hear back from me, check the comments in the post, I'll try to answer your question there. 

Have a great (April Fools) day!

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails