Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

5.10.2011

Featuring: Homemade Gift Tutorials

Kim from A Little Bit of This and That shared a tutorial on how she made this Homemade Soap Dispenser.  Isn't it so fun?  Of course I love that she used the Teacher Subway Art print. ;)  She has several ideas of what you could use for the printable.  I'd like to try this with a personalized family subway art design in it for gifts this December.  Thanks for the idea Kim!

Photo from A Little Bit of This and That

...and speaking of gifts...Tip Junkie is one of my favorite places to go for a lot of great ideas all in one place.  Laurie recently posted Tip Junkie's 28 Most Popular Homemade Gift Tutorials.  I was so surprised and thrilled to see my Smore's Kit and Game Night in a Bag tutorials on her list, thanks for the features Laurie! 

These are all fabulous gift ideas.  See the DIY sweetie pies in the picture below?  Mmmm!  The cute little box is a free printable too. 

If you're trying to think of a small end of the year thank you gift for your child's teacher, this box of Altoid mints is a fun idea.

Photo from Tip Junkie

It's hard to believe that these rain boots are hand painted!  Jen painted some cute little ladybug rain boots for her daughter too. 

It was love at first sight when I saw this pedestal bowl and nest.  What a creative way to use a candlestick!  This post has some great before and afters.

Photo from Tip Junkie

Visit Tip Junkie for the tutorials for all of these homemade gift ideas and more!
 
Today's Fabulous Find...Homemade Gift Ideas
 

*I had a couple of requests for a Mother's Day subway art print without the date and for one in red and black.  I know Mother's Day has passed, but wanted to let you know that I've added this print.  It could be framed for a birthday gift for your mother or used as a card. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love tip junkie--tfs, janet:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much for making the red/black and without a date, BONUS!! I truly appreciate your talent and willingness to share. Shari A

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails