Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.31.2011

Favorite Projects of 2011

I hope you are all enjoying the holidays!  I'm almost too late, but wanted to squeeze in one last post for the year, to share with you some of my favorite projects of 2011.  I would share my top 10 posts, but they are mostly Christmas crafts and I think it's more fun to see projects from throughout the whole year.


When I posted my burlap bubble wreath, I had no idea what kind of reaction it would get.  I joked that I wanted to bring back the 90's bubble wreath and I think it's safe to say now that it's back!   It was so fun to watch it spread through the blogosphere and to hear from those of you who made one!



I love, love, love this shelf!!!  Wish I'd made it sooner.  I also wish I could remember it's there!  
(Be careful of the corners, they will hurt you if you back up into them.  I know!)







I put this together for Spring, but when I saw it the other day I decided it could be a little Winter bird as well and brought it back out of storage to use with my Winter decor. 


This year I completed my goal of making a subway art print for every major month/season, which was quite the task!  These are a few of my favorites. 









Fall Crate
                                     




 
It's hard to imagine that another year of blogging is almost over.  What a fun year it's been!  I've really loved getting to know you through visiting your blogs and through your thoughtful comments.   It's been so fun to find so many of you who share the same love for crafting as I do! 

Thanks for reading and for making this blog such a fun hobby for me!

Wishing you a happy and bright new year!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Enjoyed looking through your highlights. Don't remember the bird nest and the plate. Love them. So glad you re-shared.:)

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

It was fun looking back at these projects (many of which I pinned) although I've yet to actually try them they are on my "projects I want to try" board! Really loved the door project and the wreath though!

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

I'm fairly new to your blog and love the recap. I can't wait to go back and read more!

Unknown said...

Inspiring work - all of it!

Karen said...

I love all your top projects Janet! I love them all, but I think my favorite is the Paint stick crate. Love it!! I look forward to reading your blog in 2012! Take care-

Jill Franklin said...

Thanks for all the creative juice...I needed a drink, bad.

farmhouse-story said...

such beautiful, creative projects, janet!! looking forward to your new project this year!

Antonella said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what 2012 holds :-)
Loved your year in review - I an imagine that they were so hard to pick!
Hugs,
Antonella :-)

Katie said...

I'm loving your paint stick crate!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails