Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

4.10.2012

Featuring: Charger to Decorative Mirror

See those gorgeous mirrors?  Would you believe that they began as chargers?  It's true!   Kim at Sand and Sisal has come up with a genius idea on how to take an ordinary dinner plate charger and turn it into a beautiful piece of art.  You have to see the before pictures!

My thanks to Kim for her permission to use this photo.  Please pin this image from the original post.

Today's Fabulous Find...How to Turn a Charger into a Mirror


Pin It!

4 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

These would make lovely presents for newlyweds!

Janet said...

They really would, great idea!

farmhouse-story said...

very pretty idea-tfs, janet:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature! I appreciate it! ~ KIM @ Sand & Sisal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails