I finally got around to trying the Cookie Dough Recipe I talked about here, and I have to say it was pretty good. The dough is made without eggs so it is okay to eat it un-cooked. I made it with my kids on the last day of summer vacation for a little treat.
Here's what we learned:
1. We love it with mini chocolate chips.
2. Dipping the cookie dough balls in melted chocolate chips is too rich for our liking.
3. You can make your own cookie dough ice cream by rolling the dough into small balls, freezing them, and serving them with ice cream and chocolate topping.
4. They are easy to keep in a ziploc bag in the freezer--and way too easy to grab one whenever you want!
5. We will definately try making edible cookie dough again.