Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

10.02.2011

Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries and Thank You's

My kids and I made these Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries yesterday.


They're easy to make and my kids loved them!
You can find the recipe at The Artsy Girl Connection. 
 
Last month I was busy getting my kids ready to go back to school and missed posting links back to those who featured my projects.  So these links are for August and September.  Thanks a bunch!!!

The links go directly to their home page. 













If you featured a project of mine in August or September and I missed linking back to you,
please send me an e-mail letting me know so I can add your name.

Today's Fabulous Find...Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries


A note:  I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit late posting the Halloween Subway Art. I sketched it out today, but won't be able to work on it again until later in the week.  Just wanted to let you know it's coming. :)


Pin It!

2 comments:

BKWilliams said...

Two of my favorite things! Cream cheese and strawberries. Thanks for sharing this great idea.

farmhouse-story said...

looks yummy, janet! tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails