Today I want to show you how to make a sign that has the clean look of vinyl lettering without actually using any vinyl. Printing the quote onto photo paper is the key to getting nice true colors.
- Cut a board that measures 3 1/2" x 6". The print is 3" x 5 1/2".
- Use an electric sander to sand the edges of the board to give it the chunky look.
- Paint the board and then sand the edges to distress them.
- Print the quote onto photo paper, trim if needed, and Mod Podge it onto the board. Directions here.
- Drill two small holes, add the wire and curl the ends.
- Tie on a raffia bow.
Fonts: Girls are Weird and Whackadoo
Best printed onto photo paper, but you could also print them onto white card stock.
Font: Girls are Weird and CAC Futura Casual
Today's Fabulous Find...Printable Signs and Free Scrapbooking Kits