Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

3.24.2011

Free Paint Sample and a $5 off Coupon

Many of you have probably already heard of Valspars paint sample promotion, for those of you who haven't yet, I thought I'd show you what you can get for free!

Valspar is giving away 100 paint samples each day for 100 days.  I don't know when the promotion ends, so if you want one, don't put it off.  The best time to try for the sample is in the morning, it opens at 9am CST.  Go to Valspars web page, select a color, and then wait for about 3-5 business days for this to show up at your door...or in your bushes...which is where mine was...crazy wind.




Inside you'll find a sample of the paint you chose, a $5 off paint coupon, and paint chips for the paint color you selected and for two coordinating colors. 
 


Valspar will also send you a small roller with two roller brushes and a plastic paint tray.  Not bad, right?


Generally when I choose a paint color, I take for-e-ver!  I will grab a bunch of paint chips, move them around the room to see them in different light, stew, fret, stew some more, hope that I got it right, and then cross my fingers and finally buy the paint.   Because this was free, and I wasn't planning to paint an entire room with it, I went ahead and just picked a color right off of the screen.  I may have to change my ways because Apple 4 is exactly what I hoped it would be!  Maybe I was just lucky. :)


Today's Fabulous Find...Free Paint Samples at Valspar

Pin It!

5 comments:

Melissa N. said...

I got one also! I love the little box with the goodies. Not many things are FREE anymore...but this is a whopper of a FREEBIE!

The Heinz Family said...

I'm SOOOOO disappointed ~ I picked my color, entered all the info and it says my address isn't correct so it won't let me order one! Even though my address is correct, it's the zip code the system enters that it doesn't like. Dang it!!!! Happy this works for others though. . . :)

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Thank You for the great tip! I had a real hard time choosing a color! So Many!
I ordered one and can't wait! It will be perfect for a closet door front I need painted! Yay! Again Thanks Janet!

farmhouse-story said...

such a great tip, janet! thanks!

Gabby @ The...Late, Young Family said...

Thanks for posting this! I called my mother immediately after I ordered mine. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails