Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

7.06.2011

Summer Subway Art--10 Choices

Did you have a nice 4th of July weekend?   I had a fantastic time with my family.  The 4th was filled with fireworks, food, and fun, but I also found some time over the weekend and the last couple of days to finish the summer subway art design.  I used many of the words and colors that were suggested here, thanks for your input!
    
 

There are ten color choices.

The prints are saved as high resolution jpeg's.

For Personal Use Only
If you would like to share this subway art with your readers, I ask that you use one of the photos or the color choice image above and then link back here for the prints. Please don't post the prints on your blog. Thank you! :)


 




 

Use the black and white print to print/copy onto scrapbook paper, or colored paper.  It is also the best print to start with if you want to recolor the subway art.

*For even more color choices, read through my tutorial on
To download: You must first click on the image to open it in a new window in it's highest resolution. Right click on the image and either copy and paste it into a document (to size and then print), or click on save image as to save it to your computer. You will need to size it before you print.
To size the prints: The prints look will look the best printed as an 8x10 or 4"x5" (for a card), but can be stretched to other sizes if you insert them into a document using a program like Microsoft Word/Publisher or Photo shop. Insert the image, click on it, then drag the sides of the image to the size that you want. (A 5x7 will look a bit stretched with this design.)
*You can also save the image to your computer and then use your computer's picture manager program to print it as an 8x10.
Print them on white or colored card stock, scrapbook paper, or (for the best quality) on photo paper. (Check your dollar store for photo paper, I buy packages of 8- 8x10 sheets for only $1.)
  
This isn't the best photo, but the print reminds me of watermelon, although the color is actually called rhubarb. :)

Ten things you can make with subway art prints (including ideas that were passed on to me by some of you):
  1. Simply just print and frame
  2. Gift tags
  3. Dinner place cards
  4. Greeting cards
  5. Cut the print in vinyl and then apply onto a ceramic tile
  6. Print and tape/glue onto a small paper sack filled with party favors
  7. Print at the size of a small tissue box and tape/glue onto the side
  8. Decoupage onto a painted wood block to set on a table or shelf
  9. Print onto overhead transparency and place inside of a hand sanitizer bottle (tutorial here)
  10. Print onto printable fabric and make into a pillow 
I love to get feedback on creative ways you've used the subway art prints, so if you have another idea, I'd love to hear about it!  I hope you'll enjoy the prints. :)

 Today's Fabulous Find...Summer Subway Art
  


 
Linking up to these great parties, click here to browse by button.
 
All Thingz Related   Be Different Act Normal   Beyond The Picket Fence   Blue Cricket Design   Chic on a Shoestring   Creation Corner
Designer Gardens   Dittle Dattle   Domestically Speaking   Embellishing Life Everyday   Finding Fabulous   Fingerprints On The Fridge
   Funky Junk Interiors   House of Hepworths   I Heart Naptime   Just A Girl   Keeping It Simple
  Serenity Now   Seven Thirty-Three   Sew Can Do   Sew Much Ado   Shanty 2 Chic   Skip To My Lou
Someday Crafts   Somewhat Simple   Sugar Bee Crafts   Tator Tots and Jello   The Creative Crate   The DIY Showoff
The Girl Creative   The Shabby Chic Cottage   The Shabby Nest   Tip Junkie   Today's Creative Blog
Under The Table and Dreaming   Home is Where My Story Begins
Pin It!

16 comments:

Erin said...

Yippee! I already printed it and am headed upstairs to put it in a frame! Thanks for yet another amazing subway print.

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

ADORABLE! I'd love for you to share it at my link party...
SO fun!

Unknown said...

I always love your prinatables! Thanks for sharing them!

farmhouse-story said...

love the banner-perfect for summer, janet!

Diane said...

OMGosh, cute, cute, cute!

If you ever decide to take requests I would love to have a subway art for Louisiana using cajun words. Wouldn't that be cute? Thanks for sharing this.

Hugz, Diane

Inspired By June said...

Yea, it's finally here! Thanks, Janet for sharing another wonderful Subway art print! Love the pennants! I'm featuring my butterfly subway art tomorrow and will be giving you a shout out and link back so people can experience your wonderful prints!

Anonymous said...

Love Love your Summer Subway Art!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Love your sub art.

TYFS

The mum of all trades said...

These are so pretty. So simple but so effective, love it!

Beth said...

You are the best and so is your Subway ART. I love to come to your blog and see what is waiting for me.

Thank you for sharing.

Becca Ross said...

I can't tell you how much I love your subway art! I'll be printing one of these today! Thanks so much for linking to Home and Family Friday!

Becca

Megan said...

looks great. I love the bunting in the center.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Erin said...

These are awesome! Thank you! I'm pinning these =o)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Very nice! I love the colors and the verbiage!

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

I'm a new follower! Loving your blog! I would love it if you would stop by and become my newest follower!

laura D said...

thank you, love it so...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails