Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

3.08.2011

Featuring: Printable Children's Activity Packet (FREE!)

Alison at Oopsey Daisy put together a Mommy School Packet for young children that is full of activities for learning.  My son and I sat down yesterday and did several of the activities together and he really had fun with them.  I know from experience that she must have spent hours and hours gathering activities, adding clip-art, and organizing this packet, yet she is generously offering it for free!  It has printable activity pages as well as many suggestions for hands-on activities that you can do together with your children. 
 
 link to it here
 
My thanks to Alison for making and sharing this fun packet for us to use and enjoy!
 
Today's Fabulous Find...G is for Green Activity Packet

***I've been busy working on a small gift for those of you who are following this blog...it's coming soon...I hope you'll like it!


Pin It!

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Thanks! My 3 year old was just telling me he needed homework since his older brothers have some.
And now I'm excited to see what the gift is. :)How could anyone not like a gift?

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Thank you SO much Janet! You're such a sweetheart for featuring my packet!!

Melissa N. said...

Thankyou so much for this! I am putting it on my side bar for all to visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails