Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

3.02.2011

Subway Art Features and Month in Review

First I want to say thank you for all of your comments on my Subway Art and for taking a minute to let me know that you're enjoying it.  I really appreciate it.  Next up will be Easter/Spring, so plan on it. :) 

At the end of the St. Patrick's Day Subway Art post, I mentioned that I'd love to feature how you are using the subway art prints, check out these ideas...


Michelle at Sustainably Chic Designs used items from the dollar store for her St. Patrick's Day Decor. 
Take a look at the before and afters!
 


Beth e-mailed me a picture of her Valentines display.  She wrote that she "printed it {the subway art}on kraft colored cardstock and then again on some patterned paper and cut out parts of the patterned paper version and mounted them to the kraft version with foam dots for some dimension."  Great idea!  Because she changes it each month, she opted to keep it frameless.


 Erin at Nagle5 News also used The Valentine Subway Art as part of her Valentine's Day Decor.  Don't you think that the dark frame really makes the white letters stand out?


If you've used one of my St. Patrick's Day Subway Art prints in your decor, let me know about it, I'd love to feature it too!


Month In Review
 

It's always so exciting when others choose to feature something that I've made on their blog.  Every month I like to return the favor by featuring them.  The links go directly to their home pages.  If you're not familiar with any of these blogs, you might want to go take a look. :) 

 
Valentine Subway Art
Dollar Store Crafts
Oopsey Daisy
Tip Junkie Printable
 
Girls Valentine Box with Crepe Paper Flowers
I Heart Naptime Craft Blog
Today's Top Twenty
Valentine Tip Junkie
Creations By Kara
 
Quick Change Valentine Frame
Oopsey Daisy
 
St. Patrick's Day Subway Art
Avoiding The Laundry
Creation Corner
Embellishing Life
Girl with Curlz
Holiday Snob
Moo Moo's & Tutus
Nagle 5 News
Sustainably Chic Designs
Today's Top Twenty
24/7 Moms
 
If you've featured one of my projects on your blog and you're not on the list, send me a quick e-mail to let me know and I'll add your link.
 
I also want to say thank you to all of you who are following Today's Fabulous Finds and welcome to those of you who are new followers!  You're support means so much to me!
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Beth M said...

Thanks for mentioning my version of the subway art. Wish I'd sent you a better picture. :)

nateandkatesmom said...

Ooops! Missed the boat this time, but I'll show you anyway!
Valentine-
http://thebillhimeclan.blogspot.com/2011/01/winter-mantel-and-little-love-decor.html

Christmas-
http://thebillhimeclan.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-house-tour.html

I also printed out the St. Patrick's Day one but didn't take a picture. As you can see I am really enjoying the subway art! Keep em' coming! Thank you!

Michelle@Sustainably Chic Designs said...

Thanks so much for featuring my St Patty's Day display! And thanks so much for the FREE Subway art. Keep em coming!

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

Hi, Janet,, I downloaded your st patricks day subway art,, plan to print it on green paper and display on my desk.. Nothing spectacular as far as decorating goes.. just wanted to say thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails