Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

4.05.2011

Easter Subway Art Prints

For my very first Easter subway art print, I decided to use words that I feel best describe why my family and I celebrate Easter and hope that the words will have meaning for you and yours as well.  Next year I'd like to make a second Easter design with fun words like Easter Bunny, eggs, jelly beans, etc...that is unless I find some crazy ambition to make it before then. ;)  If you don't celebrate Easter, I hope you'll enjoy my Spring subway art prints during the month of April...possibly May too. :)



I know I say this every month, but with each new design it seems to get harder to narrow down the options!  There are so many great colors and digital papers to choose from that it can be overwhelming!  I tried to come up with a nice variety for you.  Keep in mind that if you see a design that you like, but the colors aren't the colors for you, they can be changed.


*For even more color and digital paper choices, read through my tutorial on
 
How to recolor a subway art image.
(You can see examples of some of the images that I recolored in the prints above.)


For Personal Use Only


*If you'd like to feature my subway art (I'd love it if you did!), I ask that you please not post the prints themselves on your blog.  It takes me a long time to design them and I like to keep them here. :)  You are welcome to use the pictures and the water-marked image posted above. 
 
The digital papers that I used were offered for free online.  I don't know the original sources, so thanks to all of you who offer them for free for all of us to enjoy!  The images are from Microsoft clip art.

  

The black and white prints can be printed onto colored paper or scrapbook paper.  They are also the best prints to recolor.  Because it's so easy to recolor them into solid colors (and there are so many colors to choose from) I only posted a few designs this time without added borders.

  

  

   
  

   

  

  
   


To download: You must first click on the image to open it in a new window in it's highest resolution.  Right click on the image and either copy and paste it into a document (to size and then print), or click on save image as to save it to your computer.  You will need to size it before you print.
To size the prints:   The prints look will look the best printed as an 8x10 or 4"x5" (for a card), but can be stretched to other sizes if you insert them into a document using a program like Microsoft Word/Publisher or Photo shop.  Insert the image, click on it, then drag the sides of the image to the size that you want.  (A 5x7 will look a bit stretched with this design.) 
You can print them on white or colored card stock, scrapbook paper, or (for the best quality) on photo paper.  (Check your dollar store for photo paper, I found a package of 8- 8x10 sheets for $1.)
 
 
Today's Fabulous Find...Easter Subway Art Prints
 
 

Linking up here:
You can browse through the parties by their buttons by clicking on 'Parties I link to' on my menu bar.

Mom of 6  I Love Naptime    Today's Creative Blog    Ladybug Blessings
Someday Crafts Easter Party     Finding Fabulous     Tatortots and Jello     Under The Table And Dreaming


Tip Junkie handmade projects
Pin It!

45 comments:

Kathleen said...

Janet, I love your subway art! I am trying to save the one you framed and I am having trouble. It won't open up when I click on it. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Janet said...

Thanks for letting me know Kathleen! I accidently back clicked on that whole row of images when I posted them making it so they are unclickable. I'm trying to fix it now. :)

Janet said...

I switched the pictures around and they should all be clickable now. I'm so glad it was a fairly easy fix!

Alpha Banners said...

Janet, once again I thank you for your kind generosity in sharing your subway art with us. I think I'll be printing the b/w on colored paper and giving them to the women I visit teach. Your efforts bless many lives.

Carrie said...

Thanks so much. I just love decorating around your artwork.

Britany said...

THANKS for sharing this great subway art! I just printed it out and it is going in a frame on my entertainment center!

Lytles said...

Very appropriate for Easter. Thank you!

Suzanne said...

I love this and hope to use it - need to buy ink for my printer. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I have been wanting to buy a frame and change out your subway art. I printed my first one today, Easter, and I am going tomorrow for my 8x10 frame. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing.

Joleen said...

I bought a 12x12 shadowbox frame and I have been swapping out your art each new season/holiday (I mat it on a 12x12 card stock) and add flowers for spring, gold coins for St Patty's day etc.
I love it!
THANK YOU!!

Janet said...

In Reply to Joleen: I just love your idea to put the print in a shadow box with seasonal items! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for your lovely Easter Subway Art!

I {heart} Nap Time said...

Such a great printable! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog.

(cullenkidsmum) said...

I LOVE your subway art! I look for it before every hoilday and season, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful talent!!!

Stuart and Kimber said...

These are beautiful! And so perfect. I was hoping for something like this (not that I would've complained if you had done an Easter bunny one, but this one is just so sweet and really captures the real reason for Easter)

Thank you Thank you Thank you! (I need to get a triple border like yours mine is just in a boring frame. But I love it. Your art STILL looks good in something so boring. :) )

Thanks again

Kristin said...

These are really nice. Thank you for focusing on the "true" meaning of Easter!

Tara said...

I love your subway art! Thank you for sharing it!

Kim said...

Thanks for making another beautiful piece of art for me to decorate my home with! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the "jelly bean", "Easter Bunny" etc. subway art too!

Natalia Lynn said...

These are incredible, I love them. thanks so much for sharing, I just wish I had a printer!

Sara said...

I adore these! I LOVE that you added Christ to the subway art. He is the "reason for the season." Of course, I love Peeps, and eggs, and everyhting else, but I really appreciate this! Can't wait to print one out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. I have to deal with someone all the time who believes Easter is an American Tradition not a religious holiday. I will put this up in my home for my family.

Thanks

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Cute, love the words you used. Thanks so much to linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Stopping by from Creation Corner from the Friday Link Party and I am a follower.

Love the Subway art!! I love seeing all the different color variations.

Have a great weekend.

Alisha

Unknown said...

I love the subway art for Easter. Just wanted to let you know that I chose the red and will be printing it off. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I wish that I had the knowledge to do this. You are blessed with a wonderful talent. Have a blessed Easter.
Sherree

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Thank you so much for helping me get these to print just right. I was so grateful that you took the time to email me with all of the helpful suggestions. It renews my faith in good people when I have an experience like that. I was able to print one out and have framed it and it is displayed in my home. I will also be taking that one and using it as part of my table decorations in church tomorrow when I teach an Easter lesson to the young women I work with. It will set just the right tone for what Easter is all about. Thank you, thank you for all you do!

Rachel said...

I love this! Thank you so much for keeping the meaning of Easter! I am a new follower! :)

Mandy said...

Thank you for the true meaning of Easter. I downloaded one for myself and one to give as a gift.

Tia Hopper said...

YES!!! I loved the Spring prints you did but was really wanting something like this. They're beautiful and perfect! You just made my night. Thank you for sharing!

Last Minute Mel said...

Thank you for this wonderful download...a great reminder as to the real reason for Easter :)

nateandkatesmom said...

Thanks Janet! Love these and I love the words you chose! Perfect! Here is the link to how I used the print:
http://thebillhimeclan.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-print.html

Anonymous said...

this is amazing!! I love these! I think I need to print some :)

Cheryl Hinch said...

I love the Easter Subway Art! I would like you to see what I did with it, so I am going to try to e-mail a picture.

Hello said...

Thanks! These are great!

Melinda said...

I know I'm a year later, but I found these searching online! They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talent!!

Janet said...

To Lana and Melinda: You're welcome, I'm glad you can use it!

K.Adams said...

Thank you so much for making cute printables that showcase the true celebration of Easter. Love the color choices too. Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

What variety!! Thanks so much! I also featured this on my blog today: http://www.vixenmade.com/2012/03/free-printable-friday-easter-with.html

Home is Where my Heart is said...

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I featured this free Easter Printable on my blog today. You can check it out here: http://cathhasablog.blogspot.ca/2012/04/free-easterspring-printables.html

:) Cath

Anonymous said...

This is the best Easter printable for our family! To see it gave me goosebumps and blessings! Thank you so much for sharing this, God bless you!

Simply AJ said...

Thanks you so much for sharing this wonderful Subway Art Print. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter! AJ@queenofmynest

Anonymous said...

Love these SO much! Thanks for being so generous in sharing your talents!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving this subway art! You should totally enter this project into Craftbaby's Spring Printables Challenge! :) http://www.craftbaby.com/2013/04/15/spring-printables-challenge/

Xo,
Candie

Denise said...

I have spent several hours looking for the perfect 'something' to help me with my RS lesson for this coming Easter Sunday. I found YOU. I have printed off a beautiful subway art poster, have it in the frame, and am totally excited to add this to my lesson as well as my home. Thank you and thank you again.

Janet said...

You're welcome Denise, I'm happy you can use it.:) Have a wonderful Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails