Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

9.21.2011

{Free} Halloween Costume E-Book

Are you thinking about Halloween Costumes yet?   All Free Holiday Crafts has put together a fun e-book filled with tutorials for 14 different Halloween costumes to make at home and it's FREE!



Quoted from All Free Holiday Crafts:  "In this free, downloadable eBook of 14 Costume Ideas to Make at Home, you'll find everything from adorable character costumes to cute animal-themed outfits and so many more creative and cute Halloween costumes, we can't even begin to name them all!"

The little cardboard box train costume (with a real working light) that I made for my son(s) is one of the costumes featured in the e-book, go check it out, it's a fun one. :)

Todays Fabulous Find:   
Creative and Cute Halloween Costumes [FREE] eBook

Pin It!

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

such cute ideas! tfs, janet! (love the train!--my son is way too big for it, but he and his wife still dress up for halloween, and he works for the rr!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails