Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

1.07.2012

Five Fabulous Finds and December Thank You's

December is always such a busy month and I love it, but by the end of the month I'm always ready for the calm days of January.   It's been awhile since I've posted any features, so I have five to share with you today!


#1 Decorative Wall Mirrors at Shanty 2 Chic

I didn't even know that I like mirrors in Dining Rooms until I saw the Decorative Wall Mirrors that Whitney made at Shanty 2 Chic.  They're gorgeous!  If you don't already follow Shanty 2 Chic you're missing out on some really fantastic DIY decor projects.



Amanda put together a feature post with photos of 16 different organized kids closets.  This post has a bunch of good ideas.  In fact, I think I had her post roll through my Google Reader 4 or 5 times, just so I could keep looking it. :)



#3 Growing Your Blog Series at Centsational Girl
Did you read the 'Growing Your Blog' Series that Kate at Centsational Girl organized?  It was fun to read about the experiences of five well-known Bloggers on five different topics of Blogging. 


#4 Favorite Recipes of 2011 at The Girl Who Ate Everything


I made Christy's Bloomin' Onion Bread last year, it's on the readers favorites list, and my family really likes it (the ones who were willing to try it anyway).  We like it on french bread too.  I just slice the loaf in half lengthwise and put the toppings on top, so yummy!  Christy put a list together of her favorites of 2011 as well.

#5  Aged Inside Door at Down to Earth Style 


I just saw this photo on Pinterest and was so intrigued.  It's an inside door that leads down to the basement.  I'll be looking around this blog some more, Holly has many creative ideas for the home.

December Thank you's

I didn't ever post thank you's to the Bloggers who featured one of my projects in December.  (This will probably be my last month putting this list together.)  As always, the links go directly to the home page of the blog and I know they'd love a visit!

Marshmallow Wonderland Vignette
A Mommy's Life with a Touch of Yellow

Printable Christmas Countdown Block
Creative Busy Hands

Game Night in a Bag
 
Christmas and Winter Mantels
 
Printable Paint Stick Ornaments
Mod Podge Rocks-Facebook Feature

Interchangeable Holiday Frame-Snowman OrnamentsCrafts by Amanda

15 Gift Ideas Under $2
Simply Rebekah

Children's Nativity Set
Under the Table and Dreaming
Fun Family Crafts
#1 Project at The CSI Projects Kid's Holiday Crafts Challenge

2x4 Snowmen
Lynn Spin

Father/Dad Subway Art Print
Tip Junkie

 Today's Fabulous Finds...

DIY Wall Mirror
16 Organized Kids Closets
Growing Your Blog Series
Favorite Recipes of 2011
Aged Inside Door

 
Pin It!

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

thanks for sharing these links, janet! i just love that old door in the newer home--too cute!

Karen said...

That Bloomin' onion bread looks yummy! I love all your favorites Janet! Thanks for mentioning my blog in your Thank you's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails