Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

2.19.2012

St. Patrick's Day Subway Art and NEW Free Printables Menu

For quite some time now it's been my intention to make up a menu for the free printables available here at Today's Fabulous Finds, and another menu for projects.   The free printables menu is finally done, but the project menu is still coming along ever so slowly. 

The first part of the menu has links to a subway art print for every major holiday and season.  One of the prints is for St. Patrick's Day. 


It, and all of the other subway prints, is available in an assortment of colors because I can never choose just a few. ;)



Other parts of the menu include prints that I've designed as well as links to prints that I've featured. 




To view these projects and more if you're viewing this post in a reader/e-mail, click the link below.

By the way, I trimmed my wheat grass down for the first time yesterday and it smelled just like a newly cut lawn!   It was such a welcome distraction from the gloomy weather outside.  

 Hope your weekend is going well!  

Pin It!

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

Cindi said...

These are great and organized so well! Thanks for all your hard work!

farmhouse-story said...

these are fabulous, janet! and look at your grass!!--awesome!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Such cute subway art! Before we know it, St. Patrick's Day will be here . :-)

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

Love the subway art. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie from GardenTherapy.ca said...

so great - I love this. Getting me in the festive spirit.

Sample resume said...

This blog is great source of information about Saint Patrick’s Day which is very useful for me. It very important information about Saint Patrick’s Day
Thank you very much for this useful information.

AMAZING SAINT PATRICKS DAY GIFT IDEAS.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Just came across your blog and LOVE everything you have done!!

Unknown said...

I linked this post to my blog post today. Check it out!

http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/st-patricks-day-pinterest-style.html

Thanks for sharing your creativity. Have a great day!

Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails