Ping Pong Pan
Fun for all agesSupplies Needed:
- Muffin Pan (Really doesn't matter if it's old and stained or brand spankin' new, the kids won't care.)
- 6 Ping Pong Balls (Draw targets with a Sharpie marker on two of them.)
- Printable Sign and Point Circles (Printed on card stock and taped to the bottom of the muffin cups.)
- 2 Popsicle Sticks (Tape them to the sign and then to the edge of the muffin pan)
For Personal Use Only
- Stand behind a piece of tape on the floor (placed approx. 5 to 6 ft. back). Throw all 6 ping pong balls, one at a time, however you like (they can bounce on the ground or off of the sign first) and try to get them to land in the muffin cups.
- If a ball with a bulls-eye lands in a cup with a bulls-eye, double the score (40 points). If both bulls-eyes land in the center bulls-eye cups in one turn, double your entire score for that round.
- Add up the points at the end of your turn and add your score to your previous points (very good for sneaking in some math skills!)
- Play for a predetermined number of rounds or set a time limit.
Today's Fabulous Find...
Kids Boredom Buster: Ping Pong Pan Game with Free Printable