Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.30.2010

Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars--Yum!

If you've had your fill of treats already, you'll want to bookmark this one for later!  Last night I made these bars from Betty Crocker and they are delicious!   It's one of those recipes that you secretly hope your kids won't like so you'll be forced to eat them all yourself, you know, so they don't go to waste, but maybe only I do that.


I don't know how fattening they are 'cause quite honestly, I don't want to know.  Obviously, I've made no New Years resolutions yet to eat healthier.  Besides they have apples in them and apples are in the fruit group.  Yes...I can justify it. 
The recipe calls for an oatmeal cookie mix and a stick of butter for the streusel topping and crust.  The center layers are apple pie filling and a cream cheese filling, mmm.  Like I said...not looking at the calories.  I  think that they even taste good both warm and cold, another plus if you don't want to wait for them to chill.



If you haven't tried these before and want to make them you can

Print the recipe here at Betty Crocker.com. 
 
 (By the way 2 out of 4 of my kids didn't want to try them...
finally their pickiness is working with me and not against me!) 

A confession:  I just got curious and peeked at the calories...still don't care. :)
 
Today's Fabulous Find...Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars

Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ok...really...these look great...I dont care about the calories either...making them tomorrow...thank you so much for sharing...by the way, 2 of my 4 daughters arent interested in trying them either...more for us!...woohoo!

Rebecca said...

Yum! Those look so good. Putting them on my list of things to try.

Luna Spirit said...

I think I'm going to try this...it looks yummy...

Luna Spirit said...

I think I'm going to try this...it looks yummy...

Luna Spirit said...

I think I'm going to try this...it looks yummy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails