Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.07.2010

New Version of The Christmas Subway Art

This post is an addition to the Christmas Subway Art Printables post.

I'm adding a new version of the Christmas Subway Art with one change.  I've replaced 'manger' with 'magical'.  Without noticing that the 'm' is placed sideways on the word 'manger' it could be read as 'anger', which most definitely wasn't my intention when I put it together.

So now you get to choose...  If you like the other version and read it as 'manger' then you can click on the link above to print it.   If you prefer the new version, then you still have your pick of 10 colors...including the pink one!  
*For directions on how to copy and size them please click on the link above. 
The prints are for personal use only.

 

 





 





Pin It!

6 comments:

Pink Princess said...

IF you would like to check my blog, you can see what I did with your first one :) I like this one even better, you are right about MANGER and ANGER lol. I did see it, but then again....I am alert lol. (no will not change it now it is finished though, )

Janet said...

In reply to Pink Princess: I wish I had changed it over sooner for you and others who have
already finished projects with the first version. The next print I
make I will ask my sisters for their opinion and not my husband!
Women tend to catch those things. :) I looked at your picture and
left a comment, it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with me.

Kathy said...

Janet
That was very kind of you to change -I kept seeing the word "anger" too -I thought I was the only one so I did not want to say anything due to not wanting to hurt any feelings. You are most generous :-)
Have a wonderful day

farmhouse-story said...

thanks so much, janet! my eye never noticed the anger-just read it as manger! (not sure what that says about me:)

Deanna said...

Printing and framing! I LOVE it!

Charlene said...

Thanks for changing it. That was the first thing my eye saw on the original post, so I thought I wouldn't use it. This is much nicer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails