You don't need to have a countdown calender if you want to make a version of this. Just find a frame around your house that you're not using, add a vintage print, and a printed paper bunting and you're done.
(My sister gets the credit for this fabulous find!)
The print says: Valentine Greeting
Ain't it nice to have a Sweetheart?
- Copy and paste the picture into a document. (I used Microsoft Publisher.)
- Click on the triangle to highlight it, click on fill color in the tool bar (the paint bucket), and then select sample fill color. Once your cursor looks like a dropper, you are ready to select a color.
- Move the dropper over the print that you selected and click on a color that you want to use.
- Copy and paste the triangle as many times as you need for the length of bunting you want. Repeat for any other colors you want to use.
- Print the triangles on a piece of card stock and then cut around them.
- If you'd like to use the same print that I chose, these are the colors that I used.
Today's Fabulous Find...Vintage Valentine Prints
and Printed Bunting