Boo! Halloween Blocks

Just popping in to let you know I'm guest posting over at Rhinestone Beagle's Howl-oween Tricks and Treats Craftathon today!  I've written a tutorial on how you can make these fun little Boo! Halloween Blocks which includes a printable for the letters.  (No need for a vinyl cutting machine.)

I hope you'll come say hello and check out the other creative Halloween crafts while you're there!
Rhinestone Beagle

Next up:  An interactive Halloween Countdown printable.  I seriously can not wait to show you guys this one! 

Pin It!


Karen said...

Those are adorable Janet! Love how you wrapped the webbing all over them and the spider is creepy! Love it:)

Messy Roost said...

Hi Janet, I have given you "The Versatile Blogger" award on my blog. Please come by and take a look. Thanks, you truly inspire me.

The Messy Roost messyroost.blogspot.com

lynn said...

congrats, janet--off to check it out!


Related Posts with Thumbnails