Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

10.10.2011

Boo! Halloween Blocks

Just popping in to let you know I'm guest posting over at Rhinestone Beagle's Howl-oween Tricks and Treats Craftathon today!  I've written a tutorial on how you can make these fun little Boo! Halloween Blocks which includes a printable for the letters.  (No need for a vinyl cutting machine.)


I hope you'll come say hello and check out the other creative Halloween crafts while you're there!
Rhinestone Beagle

Next up:  An interactive Halloween Countdown printable.  I seriously can not wait to show you guys this one! 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Those are adorable Janet! Love how you wrapped the webbing all over them and the spider is creepy! Love it:)

The Messy Roost said...

Hi Janet, I have given you "The Versatile Blogger" award on my blog. Please come by and take a look. Thanks, you truly inspire me.

Rhonda
The Messy Roost messyroost.blogspot.com

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, janet--off to check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails