Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

7.10.2010

Featuring: Car Caddy

Isn't this so fun?  My little boy would L-O-V-E this.  It would be great to use when traveling. He always has a car in each hand when we leave the house. 


I found this version at sistersstuff.blogspot.com.  It was adapted from a car caddy they found here at Homemade By Jill.  She even put together a tutorial.  She found her inspiration here at My Little Gems.

So there you have it, not one, not two, but THREE versions to choose from! 
Do you know a little boy who would love this too?

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails