Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.14.2010

Interchangeable Christmas Countdown Calendar

I thought I'd show you how I updated my countdown calendar for Christmas.  It was pretty easy really.  I took one of my favorite prints and simply tacked it to the cork board.  It took only a few minutes to change the calendar, including the time it took me to find the print. :)


I love the peaceful feeling of this painting and hope it will help my children to remember, as they anticipate the arrival of Santa Claus, the reason we celebrate Christmas. 


You can see how I transformed this $1.50 thrift find...


 ...into this interchangeable countdown calendar here.


Today's Fabulous Find...Christmas Countdown Calendar



Pin It!

6 comments:

Damaris said...

WWOOWW!! That is an AMAZING project!! XXOO, Damaris

I Play Outside The Box said...

I totally love this!!!! Everything about it ROCKS!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

This has to be one of my favorite advent calendars! This is fabulous Janet =D

farmhouse-story said...

darling picture--love this idea:)

Carmen said...

So cool! What a great idea!! I'd love to feature it on my Sleigh Ride of Christmas fun with a link back!!

Suzy Myers said...

Very nice! What a wonderful use for that old calendar! I would be thrilled if you stopped by my Commercial Break Thursday at http://suzysartsycraftsysitcom.blogspot.com/ and linked this project!

suzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails