Free $2 MP3 Credit at Amazon

Jen at The Thrifty Home just posted a code for $2 in free MP3 credits at Amazon.  Act fast if you're interested, it expires tomorrow, June 30th, at 11:59 Pacific Time. 
source                                                 source
(I'm not selling anything here, but just so happen to like music and thought you might enjoy it as well.)
Today's Fabulous Find...Free Music! 

Pin It!


Rebecca said...

Sweet deal! Thanks for posting.

Michele said...

Thank you for visiting my site! I love your Job Board - will be one of our projects in August; thank you for posting the tutorial! I will be back to visit often. xoxo michele

lynn said...

thanks, janet! my son will love this:)

Susan said...

Thank you...got it!

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

What an AWESOME site! I'm your newest follower and am loving it. Thank you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails