Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

6.28.2011

Guest Posting: Pocket Full of Pink

Today I'm guest posting over at Pocket Full of Pink and am happy to have Karen here sharing a fun redo tutorial with you.

Hello!  I am Karen From the Blog Pocket Full of Pink.  I am so excited to be here and show you a few of my favorite projects from my blog Pocket Full of Pink.  I love all things crafty and find it relaxing to find junk and make it into something I love!


I am so excited to be here and show you my blog and the project I have been working on lately!  
Here are some are some of my favorite projects that I have made:

Flower Wall Art
I love that it was so easy and quick to make and I used supplies I already had on hand! Click here to see how I made it.

Spring Barnwood sign 
Here's a sign I re-purposed from an old sign I got at Salvation Army!
You can see the tutorial here.

I Love you Valentines Frame
I used lots of supplies I had on hand for this cute Valentine frame.  Find the tutorial here.

Today I am going to show you my T-shirt Makeover:

I was at Target the other day and found 2 of the same shirt for $2.50 each.  They were long sleeve and V-neck.  I knew I had to buy them and try a make-over with them!  I have been wanting to try this for months, but haven't had the courage too.

I stumbled across this blog a few weeks ago, and I love her shirt redo tutorials.  She gives awesome directions!  This is where I got the idea for mine. Now remember, this is the first one I have done and I am NOT a seamstress by any means.  Sewing even kinda stresses me out, but I like how it turned out!

I also used another tutorial from another blog for the sleeves.  They were long sleeves, but I changed them to 3/4 sleeve length.  I feel terrible, because I can't remember the name of the blog that I got that tutorial from.  If anyone knows, please tell me so I can give here credit!!


The neckline seemed a little stretched out when I was done, but I was planning on wearing that white shirt underneath anyways (don't like the cleavage look).
I really was happy with the way it turned out.  I have been wearing it everywhere!


It probably took me about 2 hours to make, but for my first time, I don't think that was too bad!

Thanks so much for letting me visit Janet!  I would love you to stop by my blog Pocket Full of Pink anytime!

Thanks for visiting Karen! 




Pin It!

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

adorable projects, karen! esp. the framed flowers-too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails