Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

2.07.2012

A Dozen Past Valentine's Day Ideas

My thoughts have already turned to spring crafts and planning for an upcoming Church activity I'm helping with in March, so I haven't made much for Valentine's Day this year, other than a few projects for my mantel.   I did make several things last year though that are Valentine's Day related and hope you don't mind if I share them with you again.  


Crepe Paper Streamer Flowers and Girls Valentine Boxes


L*O*V*E Letter Photo Art-Free Printable

Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries

Printable Valentine Subway Art

S'more Kits with printable tags
(Includes a tutorial on how to make your own window box.)


Homemade Dipped Caramels
with Printable Chocolate Box Template

Soft Sugar Cookies and Candy Melt Roses

Free Printable Vintage Paper Dolls
Including Strawberry Shortcake, the Gingham Girls, and many more



Thrift Store Countdown Calendar and Printable Banner
The top is a cork board, the bottom is a chalkboard


Interchangeable Holiday Frame
Change the ornaments for each holiday.

Strawberry Jam Printable Labels and Gift Tags

Be sure to check out the link to the paper dolls, there are some really adorable ones, perfect for a Valentine's card, and they are all generously shared for free.   People are so nice! :)


Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a BIG! surprise for you on Gomhp today .. you gotta check it out <3

http://www.getouttamyheadplease.com/2012/02/i-want-to-show-you-off-party-9.html

farmhouse-story said...

really awesome projects, janet! the candy roses are so sweet--i'd forgotten about them! congrats on your feature, too:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails