Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

5.19.2010

Featuring: How to Add An Adjustable Waistband to Jeans


I was so excited to find a tutorial today at Smidgens of Piffle, found here, on how to add an adjustable elastic waistline to a pair of jeans.


(picture from www.kellis-smidgens-of-piffle.blogspot.com)

 I have a hard time finding jeans that fit my two daughters.  You know the story, if the waist fits they are too tight in the rear and too short, and if the length is right, the waist is too big, it's always something.  Many of the brands of girls jeans are sold now with adjustable waistlines in them which IS SO GREAT!   However, my younger daughter is currently wearing jeans that I bought for my older daughter before there was such a thing as adjustable waistbands. 
Belts can be hard for young children to get undone, especially if they are in a hurry, if you know what I mean! 
I am excited for this fabulous find and plan on trying it for myself.  I'll let you know how it goes and maybe even try to take some pictures. 


Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails