Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

6.11.2010

Featuring: Repurposed Shirt and a Simple Headband

I think this idea for a girls shrug over at
Make It and Love It is so fun and practical too! 

(picture is from www.makeitandloveit.com)

I'm thinking of all of my youngest daughter's shirts that are stained and even the ones that are too short on her, that I could make into shrugs.   That is if I can just find the will to get my sewing machine out!  They would look so cute with the skirts that I just made for her.  I'll post about those soon.

(Picture is from http://www.foofanangle.com/)

...and aren't these headbands so cute?  They would look great with the shrug and the skirt.  The pattern is very simple and has a detailed tutorial that is easy to follow.

I made one of each size and they were pretty simple to sew.  They work well to.  
This is a picture of the smaller band.


Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails