Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

5.01.2012

Featuring: Teacher Blocks...Appreciation Gift

These teacher blocks are going on my must make list!  Kierste at Brown Paper Packages has shared all of the details on how to make these amazing blocks--including the font and paint colors (love this red). 

Please pin this photo from the original post.

There are 10  blocks that spell fourteen + school related and seasonal words!  I don't think I'll have time to make them in time for Teacher Appreciation Week this week, but I should be able to get a set made by the end of the school year.  I think elementary teachers would love these in the classroom!

Today's Fabulous Find...Teacher Appreciation Blocks 



Pin It!

4 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

Thank you so much for the feature! ♥

farmhouse-story said...

i love the red finish on these cuties, too:)

Karen said...

Super cute and easy idea for Teachers! Love anything wood and vinyl!!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Can see this same blocks idea being used for different occasion and themes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails