Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.08.2010

Featuring: Closet Door Headboard

If you are looking for a creative headboard idea, take a look at this headboard from Brown Paper Packages.
 

Kierste was able to make this for under $30.  Now that's a good price!   Click here, to see how she did it.  I love projects that aren't too hard, don't cost you a lot of money, and yet they have such a huge impact.  This may make you think twice the next time you see a great deal on closet doors. 
 
Kierste and Angela at Brown Paper Packages have a lot of creative, inexpensive, and inspiring ideas.  Go take a look, you won't be disapointed.
 
  Today's Fabulous Find:  The Closet Door Headboard
at Brown Paper Packages


Pin It!

1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails