Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.03.2010

Featuring: Rosette and Ruffle Trees

I absolutely adore these trees at Shanty 2 Chic!  Are they not just so sweet?  Whitney and Ashley {sisters} write Shanty 2 Chic together, and have so many creative ideas.  


Whitney used three different types of  fabric {which work so perfectly together} to make the trees.


She mentioned in her post that the rosettes do take some time to make, but look at these trees, it would be so worth it in the end!  Head on over to Shanty 2 Chic for the full scoop {including tutorials}. 

My thanks to Whitney for allowing me to share her trees with you today! 

Today's Fabulous Find... Rosette and Ruffle Trees!

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails