Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.06.2010

We have a new winner!

I didn't ever hear from the winner of the paint stick ornaments so I've chosen a new winner... 
 
Congratulations to Joy McDaniel!
 
 
I've already contacted Joy, so this time it's a done deal. :)  Thanks again to all of you who entered.
 
 (When I counted the comments for the first drawing I didn't realize that one of them had been deleted.   For the re-draw I chose to not count that comment and recounted to comment #43.  It's funny how things seem to work out in the end!) 


Pin It!

1 comment:

My Serendipity said...

Congrats! it's your lucky day! woohoo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails