Last night I was trying out some of the new blogger fonts, but ran into a bit of a problem. Because the titles of the gadgets on my blog were in all caps, when I tried many of the new fonts, they didn't look right. My all-cap, un-centered titles have been bugging me for awhile, so I set out on a google search to see if I could figure out how to fix the problem. I'm excited to say that I found solutions and the good news is that they are simple fixes, hooray for simple!
How to Change a Gadget Title from all Caps to Sentence Form
This solution came from The Original Blogger Tips and Tricks. This is a VERY helpful blog. Read the complete directions here, and then if you need clarity, I put the directions into steps below.
1. In New Blogger, click on Design and then on Edit Html.
2. Save a copy of your blog template. (In case things don't go as planned.)
3. Hold down the Control key and then press down F. The find box will show up at the top of the screen.
4. In the find box type in: text-transform:lowercase; scroll down and find where it is highlighted in the html code.
5. When you find it, change the word lowercase to sentencecase. It will look like this: text-transform:sentencecase;
6. Click on PREVIEW to view the change. If the title now has upper and lower case letters and everything looks just how you want it, then close out of the preview and click on SAVE TEMPLATE.
*If this isn't working for you, you might want to check to make sure that when you typed the titles for your gadgets you didn't type them in all caps.
I hope these tips will help you some as you try out the new fonts that are available. Have fun!