Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.27.2011

Twenty-Five Small Christmas Gift Ideas and Crafts

This week has been crazy busy so I thought it would be a fantastic time to share a few of my projects with you from last year that you maybe haven't seen yet.  One of these days I'm hoping to finish up a thumbnail menu of past projects so they are easier to find.  I'll be sure to let you know if I ever get it done. :)

























 









I'll be back with not one, but TWO fun Christmas Countdown Prints! :)

Today's Fabulous Find...25 Small Christmas Gift Ideas
Pin It!

10 comments:

laxsupermom said...

Great project ideas! I think handmade gifts are the best. Thanks for sharing.

laxsupermom said...

Great project ideas! I think handmade gifts are the best. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

They all look so great, thanks for some fantastic ideas!

farmhouse-story said...

your cookie bucket is adorable--great ideas, janet:)

Holly Saveur said...

great ideas LOVE the country feel off them..thanks for the inspiration!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Great projects - especially love the s'more kit! Thanks for commenting on my Marshmallow Wreath! Following you now!
Kelly

Brenda Williams said...

Thank you so much for the gift ideas. I love them all!

Jodie said...

I love having so many ideas in one place. The paint stick ornaments are adorable.

Karen said...

such cute ideas! I love the paint stick ornaments! Made those last year:) Hope you had nice Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Wow, great finds! Thanks for sharing, I like every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails