Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.05.2010

Featuring: Shadow Box Snowman

Todays Fabulous Find is Poppies at Play and an Adorable Shadow Box Snowman.


 

Andy at Poppies at Play has some very creative crafts.  Take a look at her before and after section and you can see just how talented she is.  Her blog is cheerful and is full of great ideas.   The craft that first caught my eye is her Shadow Box Snowman
Isn't it so cute?  For a full tutorial on how she made it, go check out Poppies at Play.

Thanks to Andy for allowing me to share this fabulous find with you today!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Andy Porter said...

Thanks so much Janet! You are too kind! I love your blog! So many cute ideas! Your pumpkins are very cool!

Have a great weekend!
~Andy
Poppies at Play

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails