I was looking at the Thanksgiving subway art print today and thought, ya know, this would make a fun Thanksgiving card. Here are a few things you could use it for:
- You could send a note/photo to family members that you won't be able to see over the Thanksgiving Holiday. (I'm thinking my kids could send one to their grandparents with a picture in it that they drew.)
- Use it as an invitation
- A thank you card for your Host/Hostess, a school teacher, or anyone else you'd like to thank.
- Copy and paste the images found here into an editing program. I used Microsoft Publisher.
- Select 8 1/2" wide and 6 1/4" tall for your page size. (When it's folded in half, the size is 4 1/4" by 6 1/4").
- Insert the print, like in the example below. I added a faint gray line around the outside edge of the page to use as a cutting line.