Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.12.2010

Printable Thanksgiving Cards

I was looking at the Thanksgiving subway art print today and thought, ya know, this would make a fun Thanksgiving card.  Here are a few things you could use it for:
  • You could send a note/photo to family members that you won't be able to see over the Thanksgiving Holiday.  (I'm thinking my kids could send one to their grandparents with a picture in it that they drew.)
  • Use it as an invitation
  • A thank you card for your Host/Hostess, a school teacher, or anyone else you'd like to thank.

To make a set of Thanksgiving cards:
  • Copy and paste the images found here into an editing program.  I used Microsoft Publisher. 
  • Select 8 1/2" wide and 6 1/4" tall for your page size.  (When it's folded in half, the size is 4 1/4" by 6 1/4").
  • Insert the print, like in the example below.  I added a faint gray line around the outside edge of the page to use as a cutting line.
  •  
  • Print the cards on to heavy card stock and cut to size.
  • FYI- You can buy a package of 50- 4 3/4" x 6 1/2" envelopes at Wal-mart in white or cream for under $6.00.  (They are the perfect size for 4x6 photo prints/photo cards.)  You should be able to find them in the office supply section. 
Today's Fabulous Find...Subway Art Greeting Cards


 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Pin It!

1 comment:

LivingABonaFideLife said...

Hey! I'm your newest follower! I found you through Home is Where My Story Begins. I'd love a follow back! :)

Living A Bona Fide Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails