Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.02.2010

Seeing Stars and Fabulous Finds

Seeing Stars
I've been on the look-out for a barn star at a good price to hang in my kitchen.  When I saw this one on clearance for $4, I knew it would do just the job.  Afterall, I only needed it for it's shape, not it's fantastic good looks. :) 
 


With a coat of oil rubbed bronze spray paint and a bit of sanding, it now looks like this.  Better.



Fabulous Finds
 
Burlap Star

Now take a look at the star Heidi made!  I'm pretty sure that eventually my star will end up looking like this.  Probably sooner than later.  I love the burlap and the ribbon.  Love it, love it!  I realize that by showing you this that my newly painted star looks like the before picture, but I'm a big girl and can accept that. :)
Photo from spenceandheidi.blogspot.com

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures has a star out of paper that you won't believe.  Trust me.  This star would make a really cute Christmas tree ornament. 


Crate & Barrel Knock-off Bookcase

Carrie at Dittle-Dattle took a cheap Wal-mart bookcase and transformed it into something worth looking at for not a lot of money.  She wrote up a very detailed tutorial on exactly how to do it and what you'll need.


 Tea-towel Cupcake Tutorial

Photo from Yoonie-at-Home
These cupcakes are so adorable!   Go to Yoonie-at-home for a full tutorial on how to make them.

Did you see something you like?  Hope so!



Today's Fabulous Find...The Burlap Star.
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love your burlap star! And the tea towel cupcakes are so stinkin' cute. We'll be making those for sure!!!

Meredith said...

barn stars are so cool! and with a little bit of krylon, they can be anything we want!!

clairesmom05 said...

Thank you so much for the feature of my Burlap Star! I'm so glad you like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails