Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.17.2010

Featuring: DIY Faux Curled Rosewood Wreath {Made from Rolled Recycled Book Pages}

Every so often I see something that I love so much, and 'find so fabulous'  that I feel this overwhelming desire to drop everything and make it immediately!  Ever had that feeling?  When I first saw this wreath at Under the Table and Dreaming it gave me just the urge.   Stephanie Lynn used old recycled book pages to make this beautiful wreath.  Can you believe it?  What talent!



She also wrote a step by step tutorial that shows in detail how we can make one of these lovely wreaths for ourselves.  (The steps look simple enough that you could turn it into a family craft time and invite your kids to help you too.)


Unfortunately, I have too many projects started (but not finished) right now, so I won't be making the wreath today.  I am however planning on buying an old music book, and using sheet music, to make one to hang near my piano.  I can't wait to start on it!

My thanks to Stephanie Lynn for allowing me to share her creative idea with you today!

Today's Fabulous Find...DIY Faux Curled Rosewood Wreath


***Recently Today's Fabulous Finds reached over 100 followers!  In my attempt to thank you for supporting me, I'm putting together a give-a-way for everyone following this blog with Google Friend Connect.  Hopefully it will be posted in the next couple of days, just gotta get it made. :)   --Thank you!!! 

Also, thank you for all of your kind comments on my printable Thanksgiving Subway Art!   One of the projects I'm working on is a Christmas version so you can just change out the print in your frame.  My goal is to have a print made for every holiday, so be sure to check back.

Have a great day!

Pin It!

1 comment:

monica said...

how great is this??? looks like a perfect project for me to complete this weekend!!!

xo
monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails