Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

11.24.2010

Featuring: Fall Trees

Are you scrambling to make your last minute preparations for Thanksgiving?  Maybe you're wishing you had a little something special to set out that was quick and easy to put together, yet would still make a big impression.  If you are, then go take a walk in your yard, you might just get inspired!  Erin at Crafts and Sutch found inspiration and created this fun Fall Tree.



Here's what I find fabulous about her fall tree
 
It's pretty.
{love the bead accents}
 



It's not expensive.
{branches are free!}
 
It would make a nice (last minute) table centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner.
{my kids could make it}
 
 When I was done with it, I wouldn't have to find a place to store it!   
{just throw the branch away and cut a new one next year}
 
It could be used as a "Thankful Tree".
{as a family you could write the things you are thankful for onto paper leaves and attatch them to the branch}
 
My thanks to Erin at Crafts and Sutch for allowing me to pass on her fabulous idea to you today!
 
Today's Fabulous Find...Falls Trees! 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

You are so sweet, Janet! I appreciate you! I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails